How to make a partial early repayment of my loan
You can repay the loan in full or partially at any time at no extra cost!
If you want to make a partial early repayment, you have the freedom to choose any amount. If you have multiple loans, then your early repayment will be automatically distributed proportionately across all your loan contracts.
If you want to select specific loans for early repayment, please go the Loans: Overview section, and select the loan you want to repay early.
To make a partial early repayment, follow these steps:
- Transfer the partial amount you want to repay to your Bondora account.
- Log in to your Bondora account and scroll down to the Loans section.
- Click on the Repay early section.
- A short questionnaire will appear on-screen. Please select the answer most relevant to you and then click on Continue.
- Based on your answer, you will see another pop-up with information relevant to you. Once you've read through the information, you can continue with your early repayment, if you wish.
- Now you can enter the amount you wish to repay. You can also see the new loan schedule.
- Click "Sign" to accept the new schedule and confirm the partial early repayment. You must sign the early repayment with a 5-digit PIN code sent to your registered phone number.
- Once completed, you'll get a success message.
Remember: If your phone number has changed, you can change it on your Bondora account. Read more about changing your phone number here.
To learn how to make a full early repayment, click here.