How do I repay my entire loan early?
You can repay the loan in full or partially at any time at no extra cost!
If you want to fully repay the loan early, you must pay the balance of the principal amount, the total interest accumulated up to the repayment date, as well as any outstanding invoices.
If you want to select specific loans for early repayment, please go the Loans: Overview section and select the loan you want to repay early.
To make a full early repayment, follow these steps:
- Log in to your Bondora account and scroll down to the Loans section.
- Click on the Repay early section.
- A short questionnaire will appear on-screen. Please select the answer most relevant to you and then click on Continue.
- Based on your answer, you will see another pop-up with information relevant to you. Once you've read through the information, you can continue with your early repayment, if you wish.
- Here you can see the exact amount you need to pay for a full early repayment. (This amount changes every day due to the interest calculation.) Enter the amount shown on your screen for a complete repayment or a smaller amount if you only want to make a partial repayment.
- Check your account to see if there is enough money on your Bondora account to repay your entire loan and terminate the contract. If not, please add money to your account first.
- After you've entered the total amount, you must "sign" the termination of the agreement with a 5-digit PIN code, which will be sent to your registered phone number.
- NB! The loan agreement will only terminate after you've signed. You will then get a success message.
Remember: If your phone number has changed, you can change it on your Bondora account. Read more about changing your phone number here.
To learn how to make a partial early repayment, click here.