Can I apply for a new loan if I already have one at Bondora?
If you already have a loan in Bondora, you can still apply for a new one; however, you must meet the following requirements to apply:
- At least 2 months must have passed since the conclusion of your last loan agreement
- There is no debt in your loan agreement, and you do not currently have a valid principal payment holiday
- Your current loan balance does not exceed €10,000 (maximum loan amount)
In addition to the above, you must also meet the general loan requirements. You must:
- Be at least 18 years old when applying, and at most 75 years old when our loan expires
- Your permanent or primary place of residence is Estonia
- Be in paid employment or retirement with sufficient income to cover all your monthly expenses
- Not have a history of bad credit, such as being in default, arrears, bankruptcy proceedings, or open enforcement proceedings
- Not have a history of gambling problems
If we can't make you a loan offer at this time, you will see the date when you can submit a new application in your Bondora account.